ABOUT OLD MEG
Characters and Places from the past
.....memories of my youth !!
How to use it
- If you want to know about an old character or place, go to the PEOPLE or PLACES island and click on the
item that interests you - you will be taken to the details for the chosen item;
- You might be interested in reading it like a history book - if so, go to the ORIGINAL PAGE island then to the bottom of the index
and start reading;
- You might like to add a new person or place - if so, go to the CONTRIBUTING island;
- You might like to contribute extra information about an existing item - if so, click on the "Contribute"
button at the bottom of the Item concerned;
- It did go through my mind that the teachers at Meg Primary school might like to allocate pairs of pupils
to an item on the page and teach them how to do reasearch and record it - but their "standard curiculum"
probably will not allow the time for them to carry out such a project;
- WHAT EVER YOU DO - PLEASE ENJOY IT !!!